Home » » Wiz Khalifa - Zoney ft. Sebastian

Wiz Khalifa - Zoney ft. Sebastian Yeah it’s real shit Let me roll this weed up and wrap this shit, you...


Wiz Khalifa - Zoney ft. Sebastian










Yeah it’s real shit
Let me roll this weed up and wrap this shit, you know
Too much purple for me
Uh, coming up I always thought I’d be the runner up
Gave my all but it felt like it wasn’t enough
I remember spending summers in the studio
My pops told me have fun be a kid for once
What he ain’t know, was for a kid I had big dreams
I take a small frame turn it into a big screen
Taking best friends turn them to a good team
I’m watching Scarface living all the good scenes
Burning dope thinking about the days when I was broke
Desperate niggas in my city don’t know how to cope
Young nigga said he starving he ain’t got a meal
Down to catch a body all about a dollar bill
My niggas is all I got so it’s more than trust
We ain’t even have a car we was on the bus
Public transportation now it’s underground we make it
Throw it in the safe I can’t hear what they say
I’m packing up my bags
Packing up my bags, packing up my bags
I gotta catch a plane
Gotta catch a plane, gotta catch a plane
I can’t be at home
Can’t be at home, can’t be at home
I gotta be away
Gotta be away, gotta be away











0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
badge